- Improved Aim Down Sight Feature: Fallout 3 ADS wasn’t the greatest. It made shooting outside of V.A.T.S unrealistic. This probably explains why V.A.T.S was just the better option to use, simplifying combat. New Vegas addressed this complaint by allowing the use of true ironsights,making the ADS feature a little more realistic. This wasn’t without sacrifice though. V.A.T.S was weakened by removing the invincible feature. Personally I felt like the aiming feature was a little too stiff. Another neat feature that could be implemented is a lock-on mechanism, possibly sacrificing full attack power in exchange for accuracy. It could serve as a median between regular shooting and V.A.T.S.
- Smarter NPCs: Face it, your companions are idiots. They carelessly follow you, sometimes jumping right into danger and getting themselves killed. They seem to make up their own commands at times, and are ALWAYS in the line of fire. A revamped NPC A.I would be very useful, and alleviate many headaches. I lost track of how many companions I killed because of their stupidity.
- NPC Upgrading/Leveling: While they’re at it, maybe give the NPC companions some new features like the ability to upgrade their own weapons, pick up better weapons, or even a skill/perk system. Instead of settling with a certain companions because of their perks and strengths, why not mold your companions to your liking? It would be a much welcomed addition. I could list more features but to beef up the NPCs too much would take too much action away from your character. Now that’s not good, so we can take it slow for now.
- More Weapon And Armor Customization: The weapon mod feature was one of the best additions from New Vegas. Select weaponry could be modded to gain additional attributes. Unfortunately it wasn’t available for every weapon, and it was nonexistent for armor. If this feature is taken to the next level it could add a whole new depth of customization. Power armor is always pretty cool-looking, but what if you could alter the color? The material? The appearance? The same goes for weapons. The possibilities would be endless. The freedom of this customization would perfectly compliment the freedom of the open-world gameplay.
- More Factions: The concept of factions was a nice addition in New Vegas. It was an easy way to manage your relations with certain groups, whether it was good or bad. By increasing the amount of groups and how they interact, the faction system becomes more complex and in-depth. Plus it is always nice to have a wider degree of choices. More factions also equals more sidequests, and that equals more gameplay.
- Lets Talk Nintendo Exposed
- Why Many People Are Dead Inappropriate About Online Games And Why You Should Read This Record
- The Nice, The Bad and Lets Talk Nintendo
- Warning Signs on Free Games Online Nintendo You Should Know
- Neutral Report Exposes The Unanswered Questions on Lets Talk Nintendo
- The Key To Xbox
- Be The First To Learn What The Experts Assert About Online Games
- Questionable Xbox Techniques Exploited
- Before You’re Put Aside what You Have To Do To Find Out About Talk Multiplayer Online Games
- That Which You Do not Learn About Lets Talk Nintendo