- Step 1: Go to the game’s main menu and select a level. For starters, you have to overcome the first level before you can unlock the next level and so on.
- Step 2: Play the first level and take note of the time that you need to beat so that you could win a Gold Cup. In other words, you need to finish the entire level within 38 seconds. Quick Tip: Press the arrow up key to go on full throttle and don’t press any other key unless you need to climb up a hill or jump over a cliff.
- Step 3: If ever you fail in your first attempt, just press the “Restart” button at the bottom left side of your screen. Repeat the level until you succeed in winning the Gold Cup. If not, you can always opt to proceed to the next level since the game will let you do so as long as you succeed in getting any of the three trophies.
- Step 4: Proceed to the succeeding levels. Just like in Level 1, your total time should qualify for the first rank. However, keep in mind that the level of difficulty in the succeeding levels will be more difficult than usual.
- Step 5: Complete all eight levels by winning the Gold Cups. Apparently, you will need a total of eight Gold Cups to unlock the Bonus level.
Compared to other racing games, Solid Rider has a full set of controls. The four arrow keys are meant to control the racer’s speed and motion. You can also use the A and S keys to stop the motorbike from accidentally bumping into solid objects while on full throttle. Considering the game’s type of gameplay, it is a must for you to master its controls. By doing so, it would be a whole lot easier for you to control the racer’s movement. Not only that. You also need to have a clear image of your racing course. If you know what lies ahead then it would be easier for you to initiate a strategy or a plan to avoid those unseen obstacles. One effective way of doing so is by referring to the game’s Special Map which displays an overview of the full obstacle course.