- First of all you should always start boots and 3 hp pots with pretty much every role in the game. You need to do this so you will be able to engage or retreat quickly with the movement speed you have and stay in lane longer with the help of the hp pots.
- Runes and Masteries are very important to winning your lane. Most common Mastery builds for an AD carry or AP is a 21/0/9 build and for tanks a 0/21/9 build. This isn’t quite the same for everyone but you will find that out later. Runes are very champ specific and can also find that out in the full League of Legends build guide.
- Summoner spells should go like this. Support gets flash and exhaust. AD Carry get flash and heal. Mid gets flash and ignite. Top gets flash/ghost and ignite. Jungler gets smite and flash/exhaust.
- Also get to know all of the champions in the game well because this will help you know when to be careful and when to play aggressive. This League of Legends build guide will help you better understand all of this.
- When playing as a jungler you want to pay attention to all of the lanes at all times. When you see a lane over extend, which is when they have pushed past the midway point in the lane towards your tower, you want to gank that lane as soon as possible.
- When playing an AD carry you should buy a couple of Dorans Blades when you have enough gold because this will help make you a little more tanky and give you a lot of damage and lifesteal. If you start out really well and get enough gold you can buy a BF Sword next instead of Dorans Blades.
- If playing AP Mid lane you should go for a couple of Dorans Rings and some wards so you can ward the bushes on both sides to keep from getting ganked.
- When playing Top lane try to get a ward as early as possible and place it in the river near the exit from their blue buff when playing on the top purple side. When playing on the bottom blue side, place it in the tri bush near their jungle exit.
- If playing Support be sure to first wards instead of boots because you are going to need to ward the enemies bottom bush in the bottom lane and the river near you.
- There is much more than I can explain here you must check out the videos to get all of the content you need from the League of Legends build guide to become a pro.
- Lets Talk Nintendo Exposed
- Why Many People Are Dead Inappropriate About Online Games And Why You Should Read This Record
- The Nice, The Bad and Lets Talk Nintendo
- Warning Signs on Free Games Online Nintendo You Should Know
- Neutral Report Exposes The Unanswered Questions on Lets Talk Nintendo
- The Key To Xbox
- Be The First To Learn What The Experts Assert About Online Games
- Questionable Xbox Techniques Exploited
- Before You’re Put Aside what You Have To Do To Find Out About Talk Multiplayer Online Games
- That Which You Do not Learn About Lets Talk Nintendo